Mobile Cutting System
Ships with the following:
- Heavy Duty roller cart.
- Twin high pressure 3000 psi composite oxygen cylinders with CGA540 valves and pressure gauges.
- Twin 150 psi precision preset oxygen regulators.
- Top valve marine cutting torch with remote control switch for operator control of ignition without topside tender.
- 50' umbilical consisting of .375 oxygen hose, ignition cable with scratch plate ground clamp, and remote control switch cable.
- 24 volt battery ignition with Odyssey military grade batteries, volt gauge, 24 volt charger, solenoid, high amperage switch and heavy duty cable connectors.
- One box of 3/8" x 18" wrapped underwater cutting rods.
- OPTIONAL 36 volt ignition for underwater welding.
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Ships UPS, One box.
Consider the advantages of over one hour of cutting via two high pressure 3000 psi composite oxygen cylinders fitted with popular CGA540 straight valves and 150 psi preset oxygen regulators.
A remote control ignition was added. A button on the cutting torch closes a solenoid inside the ignition box allowing 24 volts to flow to the torch for ignition. This feature eliminates a tender by allowing the operator complete control over when the system is “hot.” The ignition is fitted with two military grade Odyssey batteries with a ten year life. The ignition also ships with a 24 volt float charger and displays 500 amp quick connectors and a digital volt gauge. Fifty feet of umbilical is more than enough for most commercial repairs and the cart is very convenient for deck maneuvering.
We accommodate special orders and routinely provide technical cutting advice for marine and land applications.